|Inglewood Park Cemetery will perform , at a minimum , the following maintenance on its cemetery property in accordance with IPC ’s Rules and Regulations and Section 2333 of Division 23 of Title 16 of the California Code of Regulations sub-section (c).
- Remove and dispose of any dead flowers from funeral displays or floral arrangements around lots and graves as necessary.
- Pick up and dispose of all litter, plastic or cardboard pots, and other debris.
- Keep all buildings, pathways, and parking lots clear of debris.
- Trim shrubbery and trees; remove fallen limbs, twigs, and brush in a timely manner.
- Trim or mow developed cemetery lawns, spray and suppress weeds in accordance with county agriculture regulations, and remove brush and grass clippings from around monuments and along the curbs.
- Make repairs to cemetery-owned buildings, mausoleums, columbaria, sidewalks, roads, walls, and fences in the course of norm al maintenance, according to work scheduling and available resources, including outside contractors if necessary.
- Empty trash receptacles regularly.
- Water the grass, planter beds, and pots using either reclaim ed or potable water in accordance with the local water authority. Note: the Cemetery’s water supply may be cut off by local authorities during facilities maintenance or repair.
- Repair sunken or damaged graves as needed, according to work scheduling.
- Keep lake, ponds, waterways, fountains, or other bodies of water clear of debris. Clear drains as necessary.
- Control vermin and other pest problem s as necessary within county regulations.
- Remove any unauthorized ornamentation from graves/lawn crypts; remove stickers and other items placed on crypts or niche fronts w hen deem ed by management to be unacceptable, unsightly or offensive.
- Remove potted plants, vases or other item s placed on the ground in front of crypts or niches.
- Repair any grave marker, monument, or burial vault that is damaged by cemetery equipment, employees, or contractors.
- Maintain water, electricity, and other utilities throughout the cemetery as necessary.