Dia De Los Muertos 2022 is around the corner. This year you’ll go around the entire park!
Before Need Planning – one of the most thoughtful, significant and financially advantageous acts one can undertake.
Jazz Concert Series Pt. 2 – A FREE tribute to Ray Charles, Sept. 25th, 2022. RSVP before tickets are gone!
Cemetery Rules and Regulations
Inglewood Park Cemetery gates are open from sunrise to sunset. Business hours are Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm and Saturday 8:30am – 4:00pm. Office hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm (We strongly recommend making appointments to better service our families). The office is closed Saturdays, Sundays and select holidays. New Years Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- The right of admittance to the grounds is reserved.
- All persons will respect the solemnity of the cemetery and observe the rules which have been established for the purpose of securing quiet and good order at all times within the grounds.
- No one under 18 years of age will be permitted on the grounds unless accompanied by a parent, guardian or other adult, who shall be responsible for their conduct.
- Cemetery Management may expel from the cemetery, or cause to be arrested, any persons disturbing its sanctity by noisy, boisterous, or other improper conduct.
- There shall be no decoration, adornment, use of monument, inscriptions or plantings except as expressly permitted under these rules. The right is reserved by the Cemetery Management to enter upon any lot and prohibit, modify, or remove any object, adornment, monument, inscription, planting or work done contrary to the rules.
- Dumping of any fill materials such as wood materials, compost, trash etc. is not permitted.
- Rubbish collected from the lots must be removed to places of deposit. Trashcans are provided for that purpose. No household or vehicular trash please.
- Picking of flowers from plants and shrubs is strictly prohibited. Breaking of any tree or shrub, defacing any memorial, disturbing wildlife, or damaging property in any way is against the law. Violators of this rule will be arrested and prosecuted.
- Persons with firearms, except at military funerals, are strictly forbidden from entering the grounds.
- No money may be given to any of the Inglewood Park Cemetery employees as a reward for any personalized attention.
- Loitering, soliciting, or vagrancy is not permitted.
- Drinking alcohol, drug use, picnicking, sunbathing, off road motorcycle riding, skateboarding, hunting, fishing, trapping, or sports play, is strictly prohibited.
- Jogging is permitted in the cemetery. Joggers are to stay away from all funeral services.
- Casual visitors who are not members of a funeral party shall not intrude on a funeral or cremation service or open grave to satisfy an idle curiosity.
- The Inglewood Park Board of Directors and Cemetery Management reserve the right to amend, modify, or suspend any existing rules or regulations or do adopt new rules and regulations as the need arises.
- Persons are reminded that the grounds are sacredly devoted to the burial of the deceased and quiet reflection for the living. We kindly ask you to respect the rules.
- The speed limit within the cemetery grounds is 10 miles per hour. Speeding is cause for immediate expulsion from the grounds.
- All vehicles shall keep to the right side of the road and shall park on the right side of the road. No parking on grass areas. Vehicles must stay on roads.
- Vehicles must not be driven on the lawns.
- Any persons whose vehicle causes damage to monuments, plants, turf, or other property is liable for such damage.
- All vehicles encountering a staff person working will be asked to back up from the area and find another roadway.
- All vehicles must stop to allow a funeral procession to pass, and may not continue until the entire procession has passed.
- Only licensed drivers are permitted to drive in the cemetery. Unregistered motor vehicles are not allowed on cemetery property.
- Vehicles left unattended on cemetery property will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Automobiles are allowed upon cemetery roads as a privilege, not an inherent right to the lot owners. Such privileges will be restricted to those persons who do not obey the rules.
- Inglewood Park Cemetery is not responsible for any plantings damaged by the elements, vandals, thieves, or by other causes beyond its control.
- The management shall have authority to remove all floral designs, flowers, plantings and weeds should they become unsightly, diseased, dangerous, or when they do not conform to the standard maintained.
- The use of any product to enclose shrubbery or flower beds is not permitted. Stone chips and natural mulches are not permitted.
- Spreading fertilizer or other such materials on the lots is not allowed. Use of herbicides or any other chemicals to control growth is prohibited.
- The cutting of turf or any “edging” will not be allowed under any circumstances by persons not employed by Inglewood Park Cemetery.
- Fresh flower & silk arrangements are allowed on lots in an approved permanent vase. No temporary or glass vases allowed. Glass is prohibited at all times.
- Trees and shrubs are placed throughout the cemetery by the cemetery for overall beauty and serenity of the grounds. Individual lots are not permitted to have trees or shrubs.
- The cemetery shall have the right to remove all objects whose appearance and condition warrant removal and /or violate the cemetery rules and regulations. The cemetery also will not be liable for any flower or decoration removed or lost by any cause.