Who we are
Our website address is: http://inglewoodparkcemetery.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Financial companies, including companies that offer consumer financing products and services, choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your Personal Information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The type of Personal Information we collect and share depends upon the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Information that you have provided to us to obtain services, including information in conjunction with a credit report for financing an At-Need Purchase Agreement.
All financial companies need to share customers’ Personal Information to run their everyday business. Below we list the reasons that we share customers’ Personal Information; the reasons why we choose to share; and whether you can limit the sharing.
- We share your Personal Information for our everyday business purposes, such as to process your transactions, maintain your accounts, and to respond to court orders and legal investigations. You cannot limit this sharing.
- We share your Personal Information for our marketing purposes, including offering our products and services to you. You cannot limit this sharing.
- We do not share your Personal Information with Affiliates or Non-Affiliates, including with other financial companies for joint marketing purposes.
If you have questions you may Contact Us through this web site.
To protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We may collect your Personal Information to run a credit report in conjunction with an At-Need Purchase Agreement.
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for Affiliates’ everyday business purposes information about your creditworthiness; • Affiliates from using your information to market to you;
- Sharing for Non-affiliates to market to you.
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Your choices will apply to everyone on your account—unless you tell us otherwise.
Affiliates: companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
Non-affiliates: Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
Personal Information: nonpublic personal information.